Wednesday, September 09, 2009

First Day of School








Our three oldest boys are attending the same elementary school as their daddy did. This is the only year they will all be at the same school, too! It's a public school, and a decent one, but every year I dread them going off and not seeing them for 6 hours. I think since Caleb's second grade I've mentioned wanting to home school.... yet not quite committed to that idea either. Well, this year, Jody said he's thought of it even more after he heard me say it yet again. So don't be surprised if you find us at your door step with our vintage airstream in tow, showing our boys the world and teaching them along the way. Hey, at least we're keepin' the dream alive! Ok, maybe that'll happen when Jody and I retire and we fulfill the other dream of writing and taking pictures together as we travel to see our son's in college/their families! : )

Until the dream....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

plenty of room for an airstream up here. get on a ferry heading north, stop when you reach juneau.