Sunday, July 29, 2007

4th of JULY

We spent our fourth of July at our Grannie's house in Astoria, OR. Going to Gran's seems to put us at ease. We visited our favorite spots, the beach of course, the indoor swimming pool, local fish n chips and plenty of walks along the water front early in the morning (with a cup of Starbucks for mom and dad of course). Here are a few pics of our stay. Gavin at 14 1/2 months
Luca (two weeks away from 6 yrs old) and Caleb 7 (8 yrs in August). Caleb giving me the look for wanting a picture. I tried to get one of all four boys so I could update Gran's fridge but it didn't work out.
Gavin, oh what a cutie! I love him! :)
Jody and Gavin, my other cutie.
Atticus, he turned 4 years in April. Boy, he dodged the camera all weekend, so this was the best shot Jody got of him! He's a stinker-those third borns, like father like son! :)

No comments: